Thursday, November 13, 2014

Neil Diamond - Melody Road Album Review























 I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

Neil Diamond ... he's an American Icon in my mind. I think everyone knows the songs "Sweet Caroline" and "America." I dare say, it's UNAMERICAN if you don't. Ha ha.
This album is true to Neil Diamond amazingness. Is that word? Well if it's not, Neil made it one. His newest album Melody Road, doesn't disappoint. 
Did you know Neil is one of the world's best selling artists with over 125 million albums sold. He's also been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and Songwriter's Hall of Fame. Seriously he's a rock star. 
Want to listen and purchase the album too?
Want more Neil Diamond?
* Official Neil Diamond Website –  www.neildiamond.com
 * YouTube – http://bit.ly/NDMelody
And, for your viewing pleasure, one of my favorites from the new album.





No comments: