Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mary Lambert Album Review







 I participated in the Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.   
I have to say I really like the album. I'm sure you've heard her voice, and just didn't know who she was. She's know for writing and singing the hook on Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ anthem “Same Love." 
 The song I've heard most, (because it's on the radio) is "Secrets." I think what she says about her songs is perfect...
“It’s a statement for me as an artist, but also a statement for me as a human being,” she continues. “I spent a lot of my life feeling really small and worthless, and to put out an album where I’ve gotten to say exactly what I want is gratifying beyond words. It’s a moment for me not to be a doormat anymore and to feel powerful and hopefully inspire that in other people in a way that's fun and makes people feel something. I think that's the message of the whole thing.”
You can tell she puts a lot of feeling into her music, and it shows in her songs.
If you want to check out her ablum ...
I-tunes HERE
Amazon HERE
Here a few more ways to see what Mary Lambert is all about.
* Official Mary Lambert Website – www.marylambertsings.com  
* Twitter – @marylambertsing 
* YouTube –  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqqV50zaAc
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/marylambertsings    

No comments: