Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a mellow Halloween this year. Compared to years past, it seemed very calm. Having all the big kids in one school, makes for a less hectic holiday.
They had 1 Halloween parade, and the kids were so cute. If my flash weren't broken, my picture would've turned out better and I could post them. Darn! We met up with friends, and the kids trick-or-treated their feet off. Since that wasn't enough, we split up and went around our neighborhood too. They have been eating that candy since and we still have a huge bowl full!
Kennedy- Little Red Riding Hood (with wolf ears/tail)
Reagan - Cutest Tinkerbell EVER
Lincoln - "white ninja" from GI Joe
McKinley - Cutest poodle skirt, sock hop loving kid
Ava - Gypsy
Max - Eagle
Samuel - Fireman
Lia - Princess
Cute kids. I was so excited that they LOVED their costumes. Loved them enough, that Tyler even complimented me for doing a good job. WHAT? I know, pretty impressive indeed. I got their costumes on super clearance the end of last year, praying they would fit and that the kids would still like them. Since I put them away until this year, they were all really excited and they turned out perfect. Guess what I did again this year? Bought costumes for next year on clearance again. Except for Kennedy. Her and Ava loved the costumes they each wore so much they are switching next year. So cute, and awesomely free for next year!
Look for Gypsy, Rapunzel, Iron Man and a ladybug Halloween 2014!
And since costumes were so cheap, look for Snow White and Spiderman 2015!!

No comments: