Tuesday, December 03, 2013

 
 
Kennedy turned 9!!
I can't believe she's getting so old. It really does seem like yesterday she was learning to walk.
This girl is one amazing kid. I am proud of her every single day. I get to brag, it's her birthday post. She is so smart. She excels at math and reading and is quick to pick up on every thing they learn in her 3rd grade class. She is learning cursive and math is starting to get crazy, but she breezes right through. She just applied to be on the lost & found team to help others get their things back. That group will be perfect for her, that describes my Kennedy well. She is always helping people, always the example and is first to help and make people feel comfortable. Everyone says this about their kids, but really, she is the sweetest kid. She is naturally well behaved and wants to do well at everything. Speaking of doing well, she is pretty dang good at everything she tries. A few I have to mention ... her tumbling. Really? How is she that awesome? Ask her to tumble for you, she's shy but will back flip across the yard. She has perfected her tuck and ariel this year and I can't even imagine what's next. She is a runner! She has already run two 5K's. She kicked butt at both, and I couldn't be more proud of her motivation. This is what I mean about her example. She makes everyone around her want to do better, to be better. I love this girl so much, and count my blessings every single day that she made me a mama. Happy Birthday sweet Kennedy.
Above is her with all her Birthday loot. Thank you to my family for coming down to share in her special day. Also, thanks to her grandparents for the sweet cards. And on last thank you, to her best friend in the whole world Ava. Their family came for dinner and presents too. I'd say it was the perfect birthday.

No comments: