Monday, November 24, 2008

Lately

I just wanted to post a few funny things my little ones have been saying/doing lately.
Lincoln ROLLED over. And hasn't stopped since. He's only 4 months old...STAY LITTLE!
I asked Reagan what her name was ... pointing to herself and holding up 5 fingers she said "Reagan, I'm 5"
Kennedy has been calling Reagan "Reg" lately. That's what I call her sometimes, I love that Kenendy has a little nickname for her.
Reagan will finally say Kennedy. It sounds more like "kendy" Cute.
Lincoln still loves cereal, and anything I mix with it. Obviously thriving.
A few days ago, Kennedy said "mom, you wanna know somebody loves you? I love you, you're my best friend." That made my day, more like my year. So sweet.
Reagan has gone to nursery 3 or 4 weeks in a row....the whole time, by herself! AWESOME. She comes out and says "fun" I'm so glad this day is finally here.
Kenendy asks me to put make up on her every single day. I'm running out of excuses of why I can't. I don't want the kid to wear make up, she's 4 ... but sometimes I can't resist ... as in, almost everyday I give in.
It's so fun to see the new things they learn and say and do. Being a mom is so much fun!

5 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

I'm almost crying....I miss you all SO much!! I am So glad you are coming this week!!! Love you all so much!!

mom said...

You have the most adorable children. I'm excited to see all of you this week. Be sure to bring your running shoes...lots of stores to hit...bright and early. That's ridiculous!

Janita said...

I agree, being a mom is so great! Acacia just started saying her name too - it's so cute!

Ashley said...

You will need to email me all of your tricks for getting Reagan to stay in nursery! Your kids are SUPER cute!

gina said...

You totally won on I love give-aways!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your luck has turned!