Friday, November 21, 2008

4 months

Lincoln turned 4 months on the 11th, and I thought I'd post his stats.
Weight 17.14 lbs - 97%
Height - 27 inches - 97%
At least he's as tall as he is wide, that's reassuring. He really is the cutest little boy I've ever seen. And he is such a boy already. I love him more every day and am so thankful to be his mommy. He laughs and coo's at me all day, I hope he thinks I'm this great always. He melts my heart everytime I look at him. I thought having a boy would be so hard, so different. It's not hard, but it is different. The bond I have with my little boy is unexplainable. So grateful to have little Lincoln.


And, a CUTE giveaway here. Check out her blog and store. This lady is talented, to say the least. Her little girly clothes are so cute. Such an inspiration ... someday, when I have more time ... I'm going to be crafty.
And check out this giveaway ! Kandy Kisses Boutique is having huge sales on Black Friday, and hourly giveaways. Talk about cute cute girly Christmas things!

5 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

I sure do agree with you!! He is SO cute!!

mom said...

He adorable. I wish my height/weight was more= I seem to be an over achiever on the weight side. Or maybe I'm an under achiever on the height part. Whichever it is I'm sure not =

Unknown said...

That is one big adorable boy!

Our Family Happenings said...

He really is a cute big boy! It was fun to see you and your little family while we were there in Utah. We will look forward to you coming out to stay with us sometime...sorry we were so late that day..hopefully you still got your shopping in that you needed to do.

Tarese & Mike said...

I can't believe he is soo old already! He is adorable!