Thursday, November 27, 2008

7 things

My aunt Colleen and sister Ashley tagged me - it's called 7 things
7 things I can do
1. Be crafty
2. Copy/remake anything
3. Have babies
4. Drive, talk on my cell and eat a popsicle all at once
5. Cook meatloaf (according to my hubb's testimony bearing)
6. Laugh SO hard with my sisters/mom
7. Organize

7 Things I can't do
1. Cook well - other then that meatloaf
2. Tell a good story
3. Keep my kids room clean
4. Fold the whites, right out of the dryer
5. Put leftovers in anything but the smallest tupperware possible
6. Eat seafood
7. Play the piano and talk at the same time

7 Things that attracted me to Tyler
1. DIMPLES
2. BIG brown eyes
3. Sense of humor
4. I liked him more then he liked me
5. He CAN cook ... very well
6. Such a good smoocher
7. Spoiled me from day 1

7 Things I say most often
1. Share share share
2. REG EG EG EG EG!
3. Hey little guy
4. KENNEDY! .... I love you
5. That's what she said
6. Babe?!
7. SHUT UP!!!

Celebrity Admirations
It's hard to think of ones I "admire" so how about my favorites
1. Reese Witherspoon
2. Steve Colbert
3. Tom Hanks
4. Diane Keaton
5. Kira Knightley
6. Scarlett Johnanson
7. Jake gill..blah blah blah

7 Favorite Foods
1. Oreos
2. Pizza
3. String Cheese
4. Ravioli / tortellini
5. Bread
6. Water
7. Salsa & cream cheese dip w/ chips

I tag anyone who wants/needs something to blog about!

No comments: