Wednesday, April 02, 2008

SPRING Letters


These are the letters I made for my 1st class at Roberts. I had 3 people sign up, and had a lot of fun making the project. I didn't actually get to teach though. 2 people originally signed up and just wanted kits, so I made the kits and dropped them off the morning before the class was scheduled. Well, 1 hour before the class someone else signed up, and 1 girl that supposedly just wanted a kit showed up too! The classroom supervisor couldn't find my phone #, so she ended up having to teach! I felt so bad, but I was told to just bring in kits! But more then that, I was bummed because I really wanted to teach. Oh well, hopefully my next "spring paper bag album" class will fill up and I can teach then!

8 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Super cute Spring letters!!! To bad Chris won't let me have any type of letters in our house. He thinks it is funny to spell other things. I can only image what he would come up with for Spring. PS I love the that picture of Tyler you have one SEXY husband!!

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty!!! they are really cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Do you sell them??? I SUCK at stuff like that but love to buy it!

mom said...

So, so cute. You did a really good job. I hope things go better for your next class

Paige said...

those Spring letters are so cute! good job!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Ya...this is what I saw advertised in Roberts when I was there last. Bummer you didn't get to teach the class though...good luck on the next class. I'm sure you will do great!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You did a great job! I need to come to one of your classes. Let me know when your having another class and I'll see if I can come down.

Colleen said...

Those are soooo ahh Springy! I love them! You are so talented, I remember the little people you would draw on the envelopes of letters, do you still do that?