Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kennedy's Gradutaion / MAJOR CATCH UP

Prepare for major catch up, it's been too long since I blogged!
Kennedy had a great 2nd grade year. She is a quick learner and loves school. Her favorite subject is math and she's a freak genius. She did not get that from me. She progressed in reading further then she and I hoped, and I have to say her teacher Mrs. Yanda is THE best teacher ever. We loved her, and I will make sure the other kids have her for 2nd grade too.
 
Mrs. Yanda and Kennedy. Sad to see the year end, we'll miss her.
 Kennedy received her "eagle award" and the Presidential Fitness Award. She worked really hard for both. Have you ever read the fitness requirements for presidential? It's wicked hard. Brag - she is the fastest kid in her class and has been in every class so far. She smoked even the fastest boys. GO KENNEDY! She is such a hard worker, if she has a goal she WILL meet that goal. It makes me so proud to see how dedicated she is. She is a great example to her younger siblings.
 Kennedy and Mr. Hanvey, the principal. She loves the Mr. Hanvey, and sent him the cutest letter. I love that he wrote back, he does a great job.
 These 2 were very supportive, and excited for their sister.
This kid ... not as supportive. She was super bored, and wasn't happy it took so long.

No comments: