Tuesday, June 04, 2013

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!

I knew this day would come. I've been praying it would come quick. Now that it's here, I'm a little sad. This school year has been crazy to say the least. My poor McKinley has lived in the car. We are all excited to be done with carpool and party for the summer. Kennedy has 1 more day and Tyler is done Friday. Who wants to play?!
To see how much they've grown ....
check out THIS link.
 My grown up, most favorite 6 year old.
 My photo bomb punk son
 My way too old, sweet 8 year old.
My sleep head favorite almost 5 year old.
My never holds still long enough for a picture,
cute as can be, starting nursery next week 18 month old!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

They have all grown so much! You will have to come up lots this summer and when I get a car Crew and I will make a weekend visit and do lots of shopping :)