Monday, November 17, 2008

Kidnapped!


I sent a funny email to my parents ....
"I have your grandchildren! Don't be fooled, those aren't smiles and laughes ... it's a unique form of torture! If you don't bring their ransom of: david, shirley and girls + GREAT attitudes to (my address..I deleted it for obvious reasons) by 10:00 p.m. TONIGHT, you'll NEVER see them again! Don't trace this email, I'll be watching you. And if you think never seeing them again is a reward rather then punishment...THINK AGAIN! They are the cutest kids ever, and anyone and everyone has been dying to get snuggles from them. The weather reports lie, they can't be trusted! Don't tell anyone about this, or the deal is OFF! See attached picture for kidnapping confirmation"
Thank goodness the ransom was paid. I was getting kinda worried. Really, I just wanted my family to come visit me. I'm funny. Kinda nerdy, but funny.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

That's a really fun idea!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

I Love it!!! I am sad that I could not come!! But work was CRAZY!!! It is ok cause I got you guys all to my self....ha ha!! Love you!

Janita said...

That's really cute! I'm so glad it worked! :)

Andrew Ann Quin said...

lol so fun! good thing they came.. i would hate to see your kids blindfolded forever :)

mom said...

I proably shouldn't tell you this but your ransom was really cheap! I would have given lots more to snuggle with my babies. I had such a great visit. It was just right. Thanks for your hospitality.

Oakenfoldgrl said...

LOL! How cute. I wish something like that would work on my family!

gina said...

SO stinking cute!